PADS Standard Plus Suite 3D
PADS Standard Plus Suite 3D has an extensive set of features:
All Standard Suite 3D features:
- Fast performance even on big boards
- 3D viewer with STEP export and import
- Support for default and net rules
- Efficient interactive/batch router
- Exports to IPC-D2581, ODB++, Ascii, STEP, IDF, DXF, intelligent PDF plus other formats
- Imports for several other CAD formats
- PADS Logic and PADS Designer front end
- 3D DRC
- Extended rules (layer, class, pin pair, etc)
- High-speed rules (length, length matching, differential pairs)
- Interactive Differential pair routing
- Signal integrity and crosstalk analysis, both pre- and post-layout
- Basic thermal analysis
- Integrated flow – Designer and Layout share a database containing nets, components, and rules – no traditional ECO. Changes in schematic or rules reflect the Layout in real-time
- Constraint Manager makes it easier to define and maintain complex rules.
- Central Library
- Variant Manager
We arrange several training courses annually, both on-site and general. The tools have extensive support by email, online meeting, phone, or on-site visit.
See pads.com for videos and more comprehensive information.
Evaluation licenses are available.