ModelSim has long been the most trustworthy simulator for FPGA designs. It offers vendor independence and great performance even with larger designs compared to the budget solutions offered by HW vendors.
The true mixed-mode simulation VHDL/Verilog can be performed with the PLUS version, allowing the usage of IP blocks written in either one.
- Support for SWIFT-models available
- Single kernel technology
- VHDL, Verilog, PSL, and SystemVerilog designs
- Assertions support for testing
- Easy GUI with Tcl
- Integrated project management, source codeintegroitu projektin hallinta, lähdekoodimallineet ja velhot
- Code Coverage as standard
- Xilinx SecureIP support
- SystemC-option available etc.
See the Mentor’s ModelSim page for more information, trials, and downloads.